I'm currently working as an architectural assistant for a well known architecture office in the Netherlands. Although there are great future career opportunities within this office, I have a great interest for an international experience in Hong Kong.
2005 - Delft University of Technology
Master of Science in Architecture
2001 - Hogeschool van Amsterdam
Bachelor of Science in Building Technology
Research and Developing architectural concepts and design. Modeling, presentation and visualization. Structural engineering and detailing (all scales).
▪ AutoCAD 2006 (advanced drafting skill - all scales)
▪ Adobe Photoshop CS (photomontages etc.)
▪ Adobe Illustrator (full-colour presentations, panels)
▪ Adobe Indesign (creating illustrated books for presentation)
▪ Sketchup 6.0 (3d-modeling)