1. To lead and managing the analytical laboratory administration, systematic documentation,
human Management, analysis etc.
2. Ensure the effectiveness of laboratory operation , maintenance and upkeep of the
3. Quality control of analysis i.e. LPC, outgassing, SEM/EDS, MESA , DHS, IC
4. To analyze , interpretation of laboratory result and reporting
5. Trouble shooting on errors and problems of analysis and instruments.
6. Attend the problem solving of cleanliness matter and participate in new product
1. Tertiary Education in Chemistry with minimum ten (10) years in similar field
2. Technically competent and knowledgeable on QMS, OH&S, EMS, correlation, GR&R, SPC ,
customer cleanliness specification and clean room knowledge.
Interested candidate please email updated resume to email@example.com or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852 (Cherlyn)