Contract 1 Year – Renewable (Depending on performance)
• Follow up all import permit application and coordinate with forwarding agent on
custom declaration related tasks.
• Follow up all custom report and make sure all reported correctly and submit on time.
• Coordinate with related functional department to gather all custom required data and
• Degree in Supply Chain / equivalent
• Minimal 2 years working experience in custom reporting (MIDA, LMW, CJ5, etc...) &
logistic. Preferably in chemical industry
• Good communication, interpersonal, analytical & negotiation skills.
Kindly send in your updated resume to "quendywoon[at]orgresources[.]com[.]my" or
contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Quendy Woon)