• Build processes in distribution to meet the sustainability ambitions of the company.
• Develop distribution and service organisation and people capability to enable delivery of
delivery goals aligned to the supply chain strategy.
• Ensure all activities compliance with HSE&S standard, PSM compliance and regulatory
• Degree in related field
• Experience in Logistics and manufacturing
• Preferred in consumers / chemical industry
• Able to speak in Mandarin is an added advantage
• Candidate who current work as Logistics Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior Supervisor
are welcomed to apply
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email ''
quendywoon[at]orgresources[dot]com[dot]my '' or called to our office 06 3361851 (Ms